Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

dimanche, mai 25, 2008

Monday Poetry Train - Hurting




Photo de mickflag sur Netlog
Parler pour s'en sortir...

Modèle/Model : Amanda Paul-Guillette
Photographe/photograph: Michaël Drapeau

So here is my contribution for this week. It was inspired by the picture above! Enjoye


Je sens
I can feel
Ma chair meutrie
My skin hurting
Par les coups
By the hits
De ta folie
Of your madness
Parce que
Because
Je n'ai pas su
I didn't knew
Faire les choses
How to do things
Comme il te plait
The way you like it
Mais ce n'Est pas
But it's not
La première fois
The first time
Que tes poings
That your fists
Rencontrent ma chair
Meet my skin
Mon corps s'y fait
My body is getting use to it
Mais mon âme
But not my soul
Ne pourra jamais
Could never
Elle saigne abondamment
It bleeding abondanly
À chaque blessure
At each wound
Infligée
Giving
On me dit
They told me
D'en parler
To talk about it
Mais j'ai
But I have
Les pieds et poings liés
My feet and wrists tigh
Par la peur
By the fear
De me faire frapper
Of being hit
Une autre fois
One more time
Par l'homme
By the man
Que j'Aime
That I love

Libellés : , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:54 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    This really gets inside the conflict of someone in love with a violent partner. The photo is quite haunting. It always seems so easy from the outside of a relationship to say, "Why didn't she just leave him?"

    I've just watched season 2 of "BBC's Robin Hood", and there's a very dark relationship in it that has helped me see things from the abuser's side for the first time ever. Funny that you should post this just now. Synchronicity.

     
  • At 7:03 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    This thing, the two of us posting similar thing, is getting kind of freaky! It's not the first time!
    I really don't watch BBC! It didn't even know there was a Robin Hood serie!

     
  • At 7:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I'm happy to see that my picture take sens.

    Je suis content de voir que ma photo continue de faire son travail.

    Michaël Drapeau
    Photographe / Graphiste
    Photographer / Graphic Designer
    info@michaeldrapeau.com
    www.michaeldrapeau.com

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home