Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

dimanche, mai 04, 2008

Monday Poetry Train - Aimer

Quand est-ce
When would
Pourrais-je
I'll be able
Dire
To say
Que je ressens
That I feel
Ce sentiment
That feeling
Pour un homme
For a man
Un amour
A love
Si fort
So strong
Que je ne pourrais
That I could not
Percevoir
Imagine
Ma vie
My life
Sans lui
Without him
Mais
But
En ce moment
In this very moment
Je me demande
I am asking myself
Suis-je
Am I
Capable
Able
De ressentir
To feel
Ce sentiment
That feeling
De regarder
To look
Dans ses yeux
Into his eyes
D'y voir mon futur
To see my future into them
DE voir
To see
Le père de mes enfants
De father of my children
De me voir
To see myself
Veillisant
Aging
Et l'aimant
And loving him
Encore autant
As much
Suis-je
Am I
Capable
Able
D'aimer
Of Loving
DE cette façon
That way

Libellés : , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 11:36 p.m., Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    Babydoll, I'm still trying to figure that one out, and I've been married 11 years!

     
  • At 9:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I am trying to understand that too..

    clawing crawlies

     
  • At 10:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Ah, inability is what it boils down to with me. I thought I'd found that man once; I saw all those things this poem mentions in him, but reality is much different than imagination.

     
  • At 6:31 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Susan, that is not what i wanted to hear! Not making me more courageous for the single me!

    Gautami, I wish we had a course for that!

    missy, i really don't know if it can be found, but i wish we could all find it!

     
  • At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    Well, I can vouch for finding that man - and we'll be married 16 years in July. Just last night I had that wonderful feeling of looking over at him at wondering - how did I end up with someone so freakin' hot?!?

    Just sayin'.

     
  • At 7:45 p.m., Blogger Joy Renee said…

    you remind me why i don't want to be twenty-something ever again.

    thanx for visiting my poem re bike riding

     
  • At 8:48 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Julia, that is so sweet! Could he be your soul mate?

    Joy, it has it bright side too!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home