Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

dimanche, mai 18, 2008

Monday Poetry Train - Dream

This post has some explicite content and is intended for adult readers.

So here is a second try at some erotic short story. The idea came through a dream. I'm sorry if I didn't choose the right word in the english version, I was too lazy to get the dictonnary. Hope you enjoy!

I'm walking around when somebody hand me this note. It was simply the way to a place. I'm slowly following it. I arrive at a little cottage and enter. Inside, a man slightly taller than me with a tained skin takes my hand and takes me to the bedroom. He takes my clothes off, without saying a word and lay me on a magestuous bed. Still quiet, he spread my legs open and slide his tongue on my clitoris, slowly doing some circles and speeding up. I feel heat invading me and becoming omnipresent in my body. I feel him liking my lips. When he feels that they are wet enough, he slide a finger in, and a second, doing a rapid in-and-out movements. My hands squeeze the linen. I feel the first orgasm surmeging me et becoming more wet.
-Take me!
He now takes his clothes off. Kissing me for the first time, I can still fell my presence in his mouth. He takes advantage of this kiss to take me. I can feel his penis inside me, feeling every part of it pleasuring me. I hold on his ass so he can fully enter me.
It is at that moment, that for the first time, I hear his voice. In a whisper, he comes into me. I can feel his warmness into me and with a hip trust, he gives me another orgasm. He lay down on my side with his head on my breast.
With alook full of satisfaction, he tells me:
-Thank Honey!
I kiss my husband and whisper in his ear:
-Want to restart?



Je marchais tranquillement quand on me donne une note. À l'intérieur de cette note, seulement un iténéraire. Je le suis lentement à pied. J'arrive dans une jolie petite maison et j'y entre. À l'intérieur, un homme légèrement plus grand que moi, au teint bronzé attrape ma main et m'amène dans une chambre.Il me déshabille, sans dire un mot et me dépose sur un lit à ballequin magestueux. Encore silencieusement, il écarte mes jambes et glisse doucement sa langue sur mon clitoris, lentement il fait des cercles sur celui-ci en augmentant la cadence. Je sens la chaleur m'envahir et devenir de plus en plus omniprésente dans mon corps . Je sens qu'il commence à lécher mes lèvres. Quand il voit qu'elles sont mouillées, il y insère un doigts, puis deux en fesant un rapide mouvement de va et vient. Mes mains se crispent sur les draps. Je sens le premier orgasme me surmerger et je deviens encore plus mouillée.


-Prends-moi!


Il se déshabille à son tour. M'embrassant pour la première fois, je sens encore ma présence dans sa bouche. Il profite de ce baiser pour me pénétrer. Je sens son pénis frotter contre mon vagin me procurant un plaisir incroyable. Je m'aggripe à ses fesses pour pouvoir l'avoir pleinement en moi.


C'est à ce moment que j'entends pour la première fois le son de sa voix. Un murmure au même moment ou il venait en moi. Je sentais sa chaleur en moi et dans un ultime coup de hanche, il m'amena à orgasmer une autre fois. Il se retire et pose sa tête sur mes seins.
Avec une voix pleine de satisfaction, il me dit:

-Merci chérie!

J'embrasse mon mari et lui chochote au creux de l'oreille:

-On recommence?

Libellés : , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 12:30 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    Great ending! This must be excerpt day on the Poetry Train. I like it over at your train car, Jill!

     
  • At 4:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    sounds like fun!

     
  • At 5:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    it inspires me to give my husband a note!!

     
  • At 7:40 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Julia, behave! I know, half of us have wrote an excerpt for the train! It is rare!

    Sage, would you try it?

    artpredator, I inspire some romance?

     
  • At 11:05 p.m., Blogger gautami tripathy said…

    Jill, the English does not matter here!

    :D

    stoicism

     
  • At 6:54 p.m., Blogger Joy Renee said…

    it does inspire!

    thanx for visiting my heatwave haiku this week and my mother's day photo essay last week. sorry it took me so long to reciprocate

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home