Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, avril 14, 2008

Monday Poetry Train - Mon cher petit neveu

Tu es là
You are there
Après tant de temps
After all that time
Ayant été désiré
You have been desired
Si ardement
So much
Te voici
Here you are
Petit poupon
Little baby
Te tenant dans mes bras
Holding you in my arms
Sentant ta chaleur
Feeling your warmness
Près de moi
Close to me
Sous le regards de ta maman
Under your mother's look
Tu as déjà
You have already
Tellement d'amour
So much love
Qui t'entoure
That surround you
Toi, mon cher petit neveu
You, my dear little nephew

Libellés : , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:15 a.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    Oh, what a beautiful poem to a new baby! I like these lines:

    'Sentant ta chaleur
    Feeling your warmness
    Près de moi
    Close to me
    Sous le regards de ta maman
    Under your mother's look'

    I can feel that incredible closeness between the three of you with those lines.

     
  • At 2:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I've felt that exactly on three separate occasions. Lovely poem.

     
  • At 4:55 p.m., Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    Aww, that's wonderful, Jill! So tender, so very real.

    I've been looking for you over at LYLAS... no wonder I've missed stuff.

     
  • At 10:58 p.m., Blogger Sparky Duck said…

    It sounds even better in french

     
  • At 1:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    this made me think of the ray carver quote that there is nothing better to feel loved by the world

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home