Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

vendredi, mai 02, 2008

La poignée

i don't remember if I talk about this to Lisa or Julia, but i did say that I would talk to them about some paranormal stuff that happen in my family. So this is something tha happen to me. So here the story

I had to do a praticum where my sister lives. It was 4 years ago, because my youngest niece was a baby. I was living at my sister place during my praticum, and I had to share a room with my baby niece, who sleeping in a crib at that time. I had the habbit of closing my door when I was going to sleep since I'm like 15 years old. One of the first night, my niece is sleeping, and I'm going to sleep and close the door. My sister and her husband are asleep, so the house is quiet. It is at that moment when i hear a noise. It is as if someone is trying to open my door. There is somebody playing with the nod.i said to myself, it must be a some draft. But during some other night, the same thing happen. All the windows where close, my two nieces were sleeping, my sister and my brother-in-law also. It was not them who was playing trick on me or a draft that could explain the thing. I never understood who could not want me to close the door. I know that my brother's father and mother had die into that house, both from cancer, but they both know me from their living. I would like to know who was playing with the door knob. But now, i would not get the chance to know, they sold the house to have a new one rebuilt... And, what I found weird, is that I was the onbly one that heard the door knob move, even if my sister believe in that kind of stuff.


J'ai du faire un stage dans l'endroit où ma soeur habite. C'était il y a quatre, car ma plus jeune nièce était un bébé. J'habitais pour la durée de mon stage chez ma soeur, et je partageais une chambre avec ma nièce, qui couchait encore dans une couchette à cette époque. J'ai l'habitude de fermer la porte de la chambre dans laquelle je couche pendant la nuit depuis que j'ai l'âge de 15 ans. Une des première nuit, ma nièce est couchée et je vais me coucher moi aussi, et je ferme donc la porte. Ma soeur et son mari sont aussi couchés, donc la maison est silencieuse. C'est à ce moment que j'entends un bruit. C,est comme si quelqu,un essayait d'ouvrir ma porte. Quelqu'un jouait avec la poignée! Je me suis dit, p-e que c,est un courant d'air. Mais d'autres soirées, le même phénomène s'est produit. Toutes les fenêtres étaient fermées, mais deux nièces dormaient, ma soeur et mon beau-frère dormaient aussi. Ce n'était donc pas eux qui me jouaient un tour ou faisaient quelque chose pour faire des courants d'air. Mais ce que je n'ai jamais compris, c'est qui pouvait bien ne pas vouloir que je ferme la porte! Le père et la mère de mon beau-frère étaient morts dans cette maison, chacun d'un cancer, mais les ayant connus les deux de leurs vivants, ils savaient qui j'étais. J'aimerais bien savoir qui jouait avec la poignée! Maintenant, je n'aurais pas la chance, car ils ont vendu la maison pour s'en construire une neuve... Et de plus, je pense que je suis la seule qui est entendue la poignée bouger, même si ma soeur croit dans ces choses.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 a.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    They may have been just trying to say hi in the only way they can. Especially since they did know you in life. And if you think about the noise, which was a doorknob rattling - it's as though they want you to know that there is only a doorway between you, one that will open in the future.

    For me this is an exciting story, not a scary one. Thanks for telling it. And thanks for visiting me over at missmakeamovie!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home