Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, avril 21, 2008

Monday Poetry Train - Morphée 3

Tu es là
You are there
Dos à moi
You back at me
Dormant
Sleeping
Des fourmis
Some ants
Me parcourent
Go through
Les doigts
My fingers
Je dois résister
I have to resist
Au désir
To the desire
De te réveiller
Of waking you
En te chatouillant
By ticking you
De laisser
To let
Mes doigts
My fingers
Glisser le long de ton dos
Letting them go through your back
Te réveiller
To wake you up
Sous l'emprisse d'un frisson
With a shiver
Le jeu est encore en moi
Playing is in my mind
Malgré que Morphée
Even if Morpheus
A déjà fait son travail
Has already done his work
Sur nous
On us
Et toi
And you
Tu es encore
You are still
Sous son emprise
Under his spell

Libellés : , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:33 a.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    I love the ants/shivery back imagery. Lovely afterglow poem, Jill!

     
  • At 1:56 p.m., Blogger Cyn Bagley said…

    Love this poem. It gives me goosebumps. (means it is good).

    Yours, Cyn

    I am sure that this better in the original language.

     
  • At 10:34 p.m., Blogger SandyCarlson said…

    I'm with Julia. The blending of images is uncomfortable yet provocative and very, very effective!

     
  • At 10:21 p.m., Blogger Joy Renee said…

    shivery tingles crawl up my arms and back. guess that means your words are effective.

    thanx for visiting my Frozen Rose pic and haiku. I'm sure the inch of snow that was mostly melted by the time i got that picture seems like nothing to you where live. but we usually have temps in the 70s and 80s in April. at least in the valley altho the mountains surrounding us can continue to get snow this late.

     
  • At 12:00 p.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    Hi Jill. We're doing cross border flash over at LSB. Thought I'd give you an invite.

    In the LSB SExpressions blog.

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home