Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

dimanche, novembre 25, 2007

Monday poetry train - Bain de vapeur

Mes vêtements joncent le sol/My clothes are on the floor
Je suis à nue/ I'm bared naked
Mais personne ne possedera ce soir/ But no one will posses me tonight
Sauf cette eau/ Except this water
Qui se faufile dans les moindres replis de ma peau/That slip in each fold of my skin
Qui caresse le creu de mes hanches/ That caress the creek of my hips
Qui me plonge dans un état comateux/ Drown me in that comatic state
La chaleur de cette eau/ The heat of this water
Me couvre de sa douceur/ Surounds me with its gentleness
LEs vapeurs odirifiques/ Those odirific vapors
Me rappelle le goût des fraises/ Recall me of the taste of strawberries
Sur le rebord de tes lèvres/ On the edge of your lips
Mais dans un instant/ But in a moment
Tous ces sentiments/ All those emotions
S'évaderont/ Will escape
Avec l'eau qui s'enfuira/ With the water that will run
Dans le tuyau d'écoulement/ Down the drain

Libellés : , ,

19 Comments:

  • At 9:45 p.m., Blogger Ann said…

    Very cool, excellent poem, Jill.

     
  • At 10:14 p.m., Blogger Lisa Andel said…

    Sweet, but sad Jill. Thanks.

     
  • At 10:29 p.m., Blogger Amy Ruttan said…

    Ahhh relaxing. Totally. Think I'll run a bath now. :)

     
  • At 10:30 p.m., Blogger Wylie Kinson said…

    Ah - an ode to the bath. One of my fave pastimes.
    Loved it.

     
  • At 11:23 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    'Je suis à nue/ I'm bared naked
    Mais personne ne possedera ce soir/ But no one will posses me tonight
    Sauf cette eau/ Except this water
    Qui se faufile dans les moindres replis de ma peau/That slip in each fold of my skin
    Qui caresse le creu de mes hanches/ That caress the creek of my hips'

    Love that 'caress the creek of my hips', Jill! Very nice!

     
  • At 6:19 a.m., Blogger Rhian said…

    "running down the drain" - ain't that always the way of it?

    nicely done as always Jill.

     
  • At 8:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Ah..that relaxed me...

     
  • At 8:36 a.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    This is definately where I come to study french. Very nice.

     
  • At 8:51 a.m., Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    Jill, that rocks! I want more like this!

     
  • At 10:33 a.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Ann, thank!

    Lisa, sad because the person is lonely?

    Amy, are you feeling better?? Whatever is your answer, I think you still need the bath!!

    Wylie, I don't do it often, but I'm at least an hour in when I do!

    Julia, I feel like I lost a line or two between the time I've tought about it and when I wrote it!! But I'm proud that you still like that part(it is where the line is missing!)

    Rhian, yup, for many things!!

    Gautami, I didn't know I had some relaxing power!!

    RJ, wait for the bill!! I need some money for Christmas!!

    Susan, special request?? That a new one!!! I will try, want it comes in my mind!!

     
  • At 3:03 p.m., Blogger L.P. said…

    Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone but I liked this. I have a rep to maintain.

     
  • At 4:10 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    LP, I hope for you that nobody come visit me after you, then!

     
  • At 9:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    LP, you are sooooooooo BUSTED!

    (heh, I liked it too)

     
  • At 9:19 p.m., Blogger L.P. said…

    whew. we can be all soft and mushy here together.

     
  • At 9:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I can't believe you said that out loud!

     
  • At 11:00 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Do I have to charge you for the poetry therapy??

     
  • At 11:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    We'd just have to hurt you if you tried.

     
  • At 11:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Love it!

     
  • At 5:14 p.m., Blogger poefusion said…

    Very nice. Relaxation down the drain within moments.

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home