Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, octobre 22, 2007

Monday Poetry Train - J'ai demandé à la lune

This song is a little bit old, I remember it being on the top5.com franco at the same time as complicated from Avril Lavigne. So it is at least 5 years old. But it is only song that i adore from Indochine. I hope you enjoyed it as well...

Indochine - J'ai demandé à la lune

J’ai demandé à la lune /I ask to the moon
Et le soleil ne le sait pas /And the sun don't know it
Je lui ai montré mes brûlures /I show her my burns
Et la lune s’est moquée de moi /And she laught at me
Et comme le ciel n’avait pas fière allure / And as if the sky doesn't have a proud stand
Et que je ne guérissais pas / And I won't heal
Je me suis dit quelle infortune / I told to myself what a badluck
Et la lune s’est moquée de moi / And the moone laught at me
J’ai demandé à la lune / I ask to the moon
Si tu voulais encore de moi / If you still wanted me
Elle m’a dit "j’ai pas l’habitude / She told me " I'm not us
De m’occuper des cas comme ça" / To take care from case like yours"
Et toi et moi / And you and me
On était tellement sûr /We were so sure
Et on se disait quelques fois /And we said that sometime
Que c’était juste une aventure / That it was only an adventure
Et que ça ne durerait pas /And that it wouldn't last
Je n’ai pas grand chose à te dire / I don't have much to say to you
Et pas grand chose pour te faire rire /And not much to do to make you laught
Car j’imagine toujours le pire / Because I always imagine the worst
Et le meilleur me fait souffrir / And the best makes me suffer
J’ai demandé à la lune / I ask to the moon
Si tu voulais encore de moi / If you still wanted me
Elle m’a dit "j’ai pas l’habitude / She told me "I'm not use
De m’occuper des cas comme ça" / Of taking of case like yours"
Et toi et moi/ And you and me
On était tellement sûr /We were really sure
Et on se disait quelques fois /And we said that sometime
Que c’était juste une aventure /That it was only an adventure
Et que ça ne durerait pas /And that it wouldn't last

Libellés : , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 11:23 p.m., Blogger Ann said…

    Cool song, interesting video. Thanks for posting them both (of course now that I've heard it I'll have that song going through my head). :) Have a great week.

     
  • At 12:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 11:34 a.m., Blogger Lisa Andel said…

    I like it. I don't think I've heard it before. Thanks Jill.

     
  • At 11:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I have not heard it before this. Thanks for posting this.

     
  • At 5:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Indochine?
    Francais?
    I will be there on Nov. 8, 2007 - and for 5 straight months while you losers freeze in the cruel North American winter.

     
  • At 6:30 p.m., Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    Hello? You out there?

    Don't think I haven't missed you, woman!

     
  • At 10:14 a.m., Blogger Sterculian Rhetoric said…

    Friends do not let friends listen to Avril!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home