Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mardi, novembre 06, 2007

Blogging star award

Even if I've been a bad blogger lately, some people still seems to appreciate my writting. So Julia did this magnificient post like a month ago(yup, I'm a bag blogger, and way late!!). the post was incredible, and included a lot of paparazi! She awarded me blogging star award.



So I think that I have to nominate 4 other bloggers I appreciate!



Haley-O, from cheaty monkey and celebraty gossip . Even with a young daughter, and after just giving birth to a son in the last month, Haley still find time to post, and respond to our comments. But it is official, her and me will never fight over a man, since our taste are so different.

Rhian, from My brain to yours. I know that she must have received it before, but then, I have so much fun with her and commenting on blog with her. And then, she is the godess that makes us all write poetry or other fantastic stuff on Monday. Without her Monday Poetry Train, I wouldn't know some of you.

Lisa Andel, from Andel. For those who visit her, you don't need explaination!! For those who didn't, and are over 18, go visit her right now! She is famous for her TT that are under the name of , firstly, Nekkid Men, and now have the name of Nekkid People. She tries to meet everyone taste in her TT, and this is what make her incredible. And she will answer your comment.

Dale, from Passion of the Dale. Ok, I'm gonna regret this one, and I'm never gonna hear the end of it from his behalf!! But I do actually enjoye going and commenting on his blog. He always make fun of himself, and you should check out his adventures with The Korean Bagel Lady!! Why in hell was he the only one left that I visit almost daily??

Libellés :

8 Comments:

  • At 9:17 p.m., Blogger Blog said…

    xoxoxoxo! You're the best! LOVE! I just have BETTER TASTE in men than you do! HAHA!

     
  • At 9:19 p.m., Blogger Rhian said…

    Awww - thanks Jill-sweets! Having you aboard the train on mondays is wonderful and you know I'm in awe of your poetry. Plus i LOVE playing on blogs with you. It's fun to have a wicked playmate!

     
  • At 8:41 a.m., Blogger Jill said…

    You two put a big smile on my face early in the morning!!

    Haley, I thought this weird thing with pregnant hormones had left your body and were only for clothing!! I guess it goes for men too!! And I had to mention that you are so commited to us even with two young kid!!

    Rhian, damn, I forgot to mention your killer art!! I wouldn't be as good of a playmate if you were not there!!Thanks for the poetry comment, but with your train, you and the other are sure to have your weekly dose of it!!

     
  • At 12:20 p.m., Blogger Lisa Andel said…

    Why thank you Jill. I appreciate the Star. And Rhian is right, you write some beautiful poetry.

     
  • At 2:12 a.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    Excellent nominations, Jill! You rock, mon ami!

     
  • At 9:34 a.m., Blogger Dale said…

    Because you're in love with a bee Jill, that's why! Thanks for the award, I'm glad you enjoy the blog. I enjoy torturing you when you stop by.

     
  • At 1:08 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Lisa, I do have a lot of fun visiting and commenting on your blog, so...

    Julia, better late than never!! And I had to be at the level of the nomination that you gave to me!!

    Dale, do you think the world runs around you?
    And you can only torture me because I let you do so!

     
  • At 8:54 p.m., Blogger Rhian said…

    Jill - I don't have your email anymore - stop by my blog...you're starring in a movie there. *evil grin*

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home