Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, octobre 15, 2007

Monday Poetry Train - Frozen / gelée

I'm so proud of this one that I could hardly wait for Monday to post it!! I hope you enjoye reading it as much as I did writting and reading it!! Happy Monday!!

Frozen / Gelée
So much/ Tellement
That I can't recall/ Que je ne peux me rapeller
Ever being human/ Si un jour, j'ai été humaine
What could/ Qu'est qui
Or who would/ Ou qui pourrait
Come / Venir
To bring back/ Ramener
Warmness / La chaleur
To this heart of ice/ À ce coeur de glace
So I could find/ Que je puisse retrouver
What my brain has forget/ Ce que mon cerveau a oublié
And find back/Et trouver
What gods have envy/ Ce que les dieux ont envié
To the humans/ Aux humains
Their soul/ Leur âme
And/ Et
Their hability to love/ Leur habileté à aimer
Come my savior/ Viens mon sauveur
Before there is no / Avant qu'il n'ait
Turning back/ Un point de sans retour
That my humanity/ Que mon humanité
Is forever lost/ Soit à jamais perdue

Libellés : , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 10:22 a.m., Blogger Sparky Duck said…

    well, the author certainly was not in the best spot was she.

     
  • At 10:46 a.m., Blogger Rhian said…

    excellent as usual Jill.

     
  • At 11:42 a.m., Blogger Lisa Andel said…

    Sad. Very nice job Jill.

     
  • At 11:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    You ought to be proud of such a good offering! Thanks!

     
  • At 12:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Oh my! This struck a chord with me. It's beautiful.

     
  • At 5:26 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Sparky, I just had a flash whe I was freezing!!

    Rhian, I'm very proud of this one!!

    Lisa, I was so estatic to share it, I'm proud you like it!!

    Gautami,I am, I am!!

    Missy, can I know why??

     
  • At 7:48 p.m., Blogger Ann said…

    Beautiful poem, in both languages.

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home