Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

dimanche, juin 15, 2008

Monday Poetry Train - K

S'il te plait
Please
Garde le silence
Be quiet
Car par ce petit commentaire
Because that little comment
Un éclat de rire
Could make me burst
Pourrait monter
In laught
Dans ma gorge
Deep from within
Et ne plus pouvoir
And would not be able
Être controlé
To control it
Mais garde ce sourire
But keep that smile
Qui a su me charmer
That has charm me
Malgré les quelques années
Even if there is a couple of years
Qui te restent à expériencer
That you have to live
Pour avoir
To have
Aussitant vécu
Live
Que moi
As much as me
Et malgré ton extrovertisité
And even if you are extrovert
Se pourrait-il
Could it be possible
Que pour dire tes sentiments
That when it comes to feeling
Tu soit
You are
Aussi géné
As shy
Que moi
As me

Libellés : , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I love it! Reminds me of a young man, young enough to be my son, flirting with. Great for my ego, but... ;)

     
  • At 12:27 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    This reminds me of the hottie who worked in the office with me - he was the same age as the boy for whom I used to be a nanny, but of course by then was in his early twenties. He had such sexy eyes and a sexy voice - I used to ask him things just so I could stare at him. And he was sweet to me, too - it worked out, all around.

     
  • At 2:29 p.m., Blogger gautami tripathy said…

    This made me smile..:)

    she hoards trash

     
  • At 4:24 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    missy and Julia, you are still having success with younger men? And having fun with it?

    That is good!

     
  • At 6:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    sweet!

    (my rule of thumb was 10 years older ok, 5 years younger ok until a guy more than 5 years yougner said i was being agist and should give him a chance...which i did!)

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home