Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

dimanche, juin 01, 2008

Monday Poetry Train - Solitude

Solitude
Solitude
Intertiwne
Entrecroisées
Here on the web
Sur la toile
Putting our soul
Mettant notre âme
Up on there
À découvert
Forming
Formant
Numeric bond
Des liens numérics
Finding
Trouvant
Some souls
Des âmes
That could be
Qui pourront être
Friends for life
Des amis pour la vie
But
Mais
In our solitude
Dans notre solitude
We stay
Nous restons
Because distance
Car la distance
Is too great
Est trop grande
For us to meet
Pour que nous nous rencontrons
And become
Et que nous devenons
Real life friend
Des amis dans la vraie vie

Libellés : , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:38 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    A very blogger-oriented poem, which of course I can relate to. How many people I wish I could hug and sit down to coffee with! Especially you. But we're not THAT far away...

     
  • At 6:54 a.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Hopefully, Julia, I could go down in Halifax this summer, and we will sit down and have a hot chocolate(I hate coffee)!
    But I still hate the fact that when something is wrong with one of the blogger you frenquently visit, you can not just go reconfort him or her in person! Some of mine live in Sidney!

     
  • At 12:33 p.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    Hey Jill. As always great poem. Also wanted to invite you over to my place later tonight (8 ish) for my release party.

    :D

     
  • At 4:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Very sad. I too wish I could sit down with some of my blogger friends and comfort them in tough times, or share in their joys. Very good poem.

     
  • At 9:36 p.m., Blogger Ann said…

    But sometimes you do get to meet them, and that's quite fun (I met Susan at RT, and we had a blast). Cool poem, Jill. Have a great week. :)

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home