Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, février 25, 2008

Monday Poetry Train - L'ennuie

L'ennuie /Boredom
Cette chose qui m'est devenue si familière/ That thing that has become so familiar to me
Moi qui hais ca, la monotomie /Me who hate monotomy
Routine est devenue mon ennemie / Routine has become my ennemy
Malgré son omniprésence dans ma vie/Even with her constant presence in my life
J'ai les pieds dans le béton/My feet are in concrete
M,empêchant de m'en sortir/ Preventing me to get out of this
Personne ne m'aide/ Nobody is helping me
Tout devient un cercle vicieux/ All becomes a vicious circle
Rien pour m'empêcher/ Nothing to prevent
De tomber à nouveau/ To fall again
DAns la monotomie/ In the Monotomy
De l'ennuie/ Of boredom

Libellés : , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:49 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    I like these two lines:

    'Routine est devenue mon ennemie / Routine has become my enemy
    Malgré son omniprésence dans ma vie/Even with her constant presence in my life'

    And may I say that 'L'ennuie' - or at least the English version of it, 'ennui' - is a word that can make me laugh for some reason. It's just such a fabulous word for such a non-fabulous state of being.

     
  • At 6:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I am all too familiar with that vicious circle.

     
  • At 12:19 a.m., Blogger Ann said…

    Cool poem.

     
  • At 1:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    feet in concrete...we've been working on change over here and it sure feels like i'm stuck!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home