Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, février 18, 2008

Monday Poetry Train -Bad boy Syndrome



I know /Je sais
We all had that/Nous avons toutes eu
This bad boy syndrome /Le syndrome du mauvais garçon
But you are just /Mais tu es juste
Another that makes me / Un autre qui me fait
Want to indulge / Vouloir sucomber
One more time /Une autre fois
For a taste of your salty skin / Au goût salé de ta peau
For sight of your eyes / Pour ton regard
Deep as a sky /Bleu comme le ciel
When I would feel you / Quand je te sentirai
Moving inside me / Bouger à l'intérieur de moi
Can you / Peux-tu
Convice me /Me convaincre
To fall once more / De tomber une autre fois
For that danger / À ce danger

Libellés : , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 12:19 a.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    I love the ending:

    'Can you / Peux-tu
    Convice me /Me convaincre
    To fall once more / De tomber une autre fois
    For that danger / À ce danger'

    Very hot photo!

     
  • At 7:08 a.m., Blogger Rhian said…

    nice! and i love the photo too. Bad boys can be fun to play with. They're not so much fun to keep though. Messy to clean up after.

     
  • At 9:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Jill, that photo is great. Thanks for the eye candy.

    Your poem, I find it sensuous.

    ode for convoluted crevices

     
  • At 12:24 p.m., Blogger Ann said…

    Great poem. Love the ending. :)

     
  • At 6:06 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Julia, I stole it from Lisa!!

    Rhian, yup, heart all scared after that!

    Gautami, bad boy gives me bad thought...

    Ann, I couldn't help myself when I saw that picture!

     
  • At 8:32 a.m., Blogger Lisa Andel said…

    Nice job Jill. Feel free to steal my pics anytime if this is the result.

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home