Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, décembre 10, 2007

Monday Poetry Train - Plaisir

So here is Du plaisir from the musical Don Juan



Je veux le corps des femmes/I want women's body
Et la guitare des musiciens/And the guitar of musicians
La peau d'une sultane/ The skin of a sultane
Encore humide sous mes mains/Still wet under my hands
Je veux sentir les flammes de leurs désirs jusqu'au matin/ I want to feel the flammes of their desire until the morning
Je veux que sous mon charme/I want that under my charm
Elles se sentent bien/ They feel good
Je veux que l'on me serve encore des bouteilles de vin/ I want to be serve more vines bottles
Versez les sur leurs corp que je les boive sur leurs seins/Pour them on their body so I can drink it off their breast
Je veux rester la nuit/ I want to stay the night
J'aurais pas besoin de dormir/ I will not need to sleep
Tant qu'il y aura ici/ As long that there is here
Des femmes et du plaisir/ Some women and some pleasure

{Refrain:}
Du plaisir, c'est bien tout ce que je veux/Some pleasure, it is all that I want
Du plaisir, pour en allumer les feux/ Some pleasure, for starting some fire
Et laisser dans un soupir/ And leave in a whisper
Quelques gouttes de plaisir/ A few drops of pleasure

Je veux le corps des femmes/ I want women's body
Et la musique jusqu'au matin/And some music until the morning
Les yeux d'une gitane/ The eyes of a gypsie
Pour que je leur fasse du bien/ So I can make them good
Jouez, jouez encore sur vos guitares/Play, play once more of your guitars
Versez du vinjouez, jouez plus fort/ Pour some vines, play, play more loud
Pour que je prenne jusqu'à demain.../ So I can take until tomorrow...

{Refrain:}
Du plaisir, c'est bien tout ce que je veux/Some pleasure, it is all that I want
Du plaisir, pour en allumer les feux/Some pleasure, so I can start some fires
Et laisser dans un soupir/ And leave in a whisper
Quelques gouttes de plaisir/ A few drops of pleasure

{Refrain:}
Du plaisir, c'est bien tout ce que je veux/Some pleasure, it is all that I want
Du plaisir, pour en allumer les feux/Some pleasure, so I can start some fires
Et laisser dans un soupir/And leave in a whisper
Quelques gouttes de plaisir/A few drops of pleasure




So here another song called plaisir, by the respectables! I've already share the lyrics with you! I think there is another song with it!

Libellés : ,

7 Comments:

  • At 9:07 p.m., Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    That's quite the sexy song there, lady! Wow!

     
  • At 10:32 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    That was fun! You know I love me some flamenco dancing! I've never heard of this musical - where was it playing?
    I loved these lines from the song:
    'Du plaisir, c'est bien tout ce que je veux/Some pleasure, it is all that I wantDu plaisir, pour en allumer les feux/ Some pleasure, for starting some fireEt laisser dans un soupir/ And leave in a whisperQuelques gouttes de plaisir/ A few drops of pleasure
    Je veux le corps des femmes/ I want women's bodyEt la musique jusqu'au matin/And some music until the morning'
    (wagging finger) Naughty Don Juan...

     
  • At 9:31 a.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    Nice vids but I so prefer your poetry.

     
  • At 5:55 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Susan, didn't you know that the french invented sexy??lol

    Julia, my godmother went to see that musical, that was play in Québec city, I think, but she never thought of me!! And that naughty Don Juan use to live an hour from where I live!

    Aren't you sweet, my dear RJ. I will try to write one next week, I had no inspiration this week, not even to finish those in progress!

     
  • At 7:19 p.m., Blogger Amy Ruttan said…

    Very,Very ... HOT. Excellent. I still have to say it sounds sexier in Francis.

    Voulez Vous Cuchez Avec Mois ... LOL!!!

     
  • At 8:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I loved it! Thanks!

     
  • At 12:36 p.m., Blogger Lisa Andel said…

    I'm with Roscoe on that point. Still a pleasure to see the vids.

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home