Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mercredi, novembre 28, 2007

Notre Dame de Paris

Song 1- Le temps des Cathédrales



Song 5 - Esmeralda, Tu sais


Song 13- Tentative d'enlèvement



Song 16 - Déchiré



Song 19- Belle

Libellés : ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:44 p.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    I liked it but I'm a sucker for music. Not sure about the eyeliner on the first guy. I can definately explain the wicked ways of men to Esmeralda if need be.

    I wanna know how to be two guys in one. It would make date night so much more fun. And yes, she is the devil in a gypse dress. Give up guys.

    Nice music Jill. Thanks.

     
  • At 11:05 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    If that musical was still playing(I wanted to go see it, but I was either in school or university while it was played) I think I'll invite you to go see the show! Then, you might not understand a thing, because there would be no subtittle!
    I have another round of clip from Notre Dame de Paris in reserve, I'll post them soon!

     
  • At 11:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    What a great addition to your blog! I love that musical...

     
  • At 9:51 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    ALina, you've hear about Notre Dame de Paris?? I'm impress!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home