Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mardi, décembre 04, 2007

Titillate your Taste-buds Tuesday

Since I'm feeling lazy today, and I'm kind of getting tired, here is my recipe:
Jill's PB&J
Take some fresh slice of bread
Spread some Smooth Kraft peanut butter. A thick portion!!
After, put some Rasberry Light Double Fruit jam.
EAt with some cold glass of milk and Enjoy.
To have all food group, I like to add up some baby carrot to the plate, but don't eat them with the PB&J, it shouldn't be good!!

Libellés :

4 Comments:

  • At 11:25 p.m., Blogger Ann said…

    You could add some sliced banana and sprinkle a few raisins in there. :)
    Actually I prefer straight PB & J (I like grape jelly best, although damson plum is a close second).

     
  • At 3:11 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    I didn't ever taste some grape jelly!!Is damson plum a kind of jelly??

     
  • At 10:37 a.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    You stole my recipe!!!!

     
  • At 10:37 a.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    You stole my recipe!!!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home