Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

samedi, septembre 29, 2007

Choix-Choice

Torturer entre deux désirs / Torture between two desires
Je veux sentir mes muscles / I want to feel my muscles
Bouger au rythme de ces exercices /Move to the rythme of the exercice
Ou rester ici /Or stay here
Avec des gens que j'aime / We people that I like
Qui seront partis /That would be gone
Dans un clin d'oeil /In a blink of the eye
Tout s'entrechoque / Everything intertwine
Je voudrais tant / I would really want
En ce moment / In this moment
Pourvoir me diviser en deux / To split in two
Pouvoir assouvir / To be able to satisfy
Tout ce que je désire / All that I desire
Mais la réalité est tout autre / But reality is another thing
Je dois faire un choix / I need to make a choice
Peut-être perdre un peu de moi / Maybe loose a part of me
Malgré la difficulté / In spite of the difficulty
La vie /Life
N'est que faire des choix/ Is nothing but to make some choices

Libellés : ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Where is the English translation?

     
  • At 5:03 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    I'm lazy today... And I thought you were part of the Francophonie, BP!

     
  • At 3:47 p.m., Blogger Rhian said…

    I really really like these lines Jill:
    "To split in two
    To be able to satisfy
    All that I desire
    But reality is another thing"

    excellent!!!

     
  • At 9:55 a.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Thank you Rhian, and for the speed of your respond!! If you are "productive" you can come visit me anytime!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home