Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mercredi, août 29, 2007

Funambule / Tightrope walker

Monsieur commence à avoir une attittude
Mais sors de ta bulle
Car à trop jouer le funambule
Tu risque de te casser la clavicule

Tes airs hautains
N'ont rien de mondains
À vouloir être à tous terrains
Tout deviendra malsain

Pour que ta frénésie
Monte jusqu'à l'infinie
Ne montre point d'hypocrisie
Avant que tout ne soit fini

Et la, mon funambule
Tu monteras jusqu'à la lune
Et tu seras incrédule
D'avoir éclaté ta bulle




Mister, you are starting to have an attittude
But get out of your bubble
Because of play to much at a tightrope walker
You might broke your collarbone

With your high class look
That have nothing refine
Wanting to be bulletproof
Everything will become unhealty

So that your frenzy
Rise until infinity
Don't show any hypocrisy
Before eveything is done

And then, my tightrope walker
You will rise to the moon
And you would be incredulous
That you have burst your bubble

Libellés : ,

7 Comments:

  • At 3:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I factured my left clavicle when I was 18.

    That was before you were born my sweet Poppet

     
  • At 3:23 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    I thought I was the puppeter!!
    Going to finish the translation right now!! Sorry for my lazyness!!

     
  • At 9:41 p.m., Blogger Amy Ruttan said…

    I am afraid of heights!! But I even tight rope walkers.

     
  • At 11:57 p.m., Blogger Laura Bacchi said…

    I'm enjoying going through and reading your poems, Jill :)

     
  • At 12:06 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Amy, you are afraid of tightrope, too??

    Laura, thank! Come visit anytime!!

     
  • At 9:13 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I said poppet, not puppet.

     
  • At 11:34 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    And the difference is what, Rhet??

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home