Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

jeudi, août 16, 2007

Lien d'eau/ Water link

L'océan me bercera à jamais
Car il coule dans mon sang
Un lien indissoluble
Peu importe les mots
Que je lui dirais
Je pourrais le maudire
À tous les jour
Jamais je n'oublirerai
L'effet appaisant
Qu'il a sur moi
Il est venu carreser
À mille fois
Mes rages
Qui me foudroiaient
Les entrailles
Ma stupidité
Que je ne savais accepter
Ces larmes
Que perlaient à mes paupières
Même si je te maudis
De temps en temps
Mon cher océan
Jamais
Je n'oublierai
Ce lien d'eau
Qui nous unit
Jusqu'à la fin des temps



The ocean will be rocking me forever
Because he is running through my veins
An indissiciable link
Not matter the words
That I would say to him
I could curse him
Every day
But never would I forget
The soothing effect
That he has on me
He came to carress me
A thousand time
The rages
That was striking
My entrails
My stupidity
That I couldn't accept
Those tears
That were coming to my eyes
Even if I'm cursing you
From time to time
My dear ocean
Never
Will I forget
The water link
That unite us
Until the end of time

Libellés : ,

3 Comments:

  • At 12:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Never
    Will I forget
    The water link
    That unite us
    Until the end of time

     
  • At 12:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Oooops,
    I forgot to add:

    Very demonstrative.
    You feel deeply jill, this can be both joyous and heartbreaking.

     
  • At 12:31 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    I was wondering why you only left the quote!! I'm trying to put my heartbreaking moment and my sorrows into my writting, so I can be joyous and go on with my life!!
    Don't forget that my other blog is live your life and smile!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home