Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mardi, juillet 31, 2007

Larmes/Tears

Vous, mes larmes
Seriez-vous la sueur de mon coeur?
Qui a chaque fois
Se fait déchirer
Mon coeur
De ces palpitations
N'en peut plus
De ces sentiments

N'en veut plus
Seulement
Sera-t-il délivrer
Par nul autre chose
Que des pleurs....
Signe de joie
Signe de peine
Mais à chaque fois
Nous délivre
De ce poids
Au fond de notre être
Ou le sang
Sera mélangé
À nos larmes


You, my tears
Would you be the sweat of my heart
Who each time
Is torn apart
My heart
From these palpitations
Cannot stand
Of these emotions
Don't want them
Only
Would he be release
By no other thing
Then these tears...
Sign of joy
Sign of sadness
But each time
Release us
From this weight
Deep inside our self
Where the blood
Is mix
To our tears

Libellés : ,

8 Comments:

  • At 4:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    You, my tears
    Would you be the sweat of my heart?

    This is very beautiful jill. I like it a lot.

     
  • At 9:09 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    I'm blushing!! But I'm starting to think that you just like everything that I write, even if it would be crap!!

     
  • At 1:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Not true jill.
    If you were to write something that I thought was poorly done, I would first ask for clrification and then if I thought you could do better, I would tell you.

     
  • At 2:28 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    You better, Rhet, cuz if you don't, I might kick your ass!!

     
  • At 12:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Maybe I would like for you to kick my ass?
    We Toronto boys are kind of weird you know!

     
  • At 2:43 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    I did notice that you were weird!!
    But when I did bruise my karate instructor butt, and his wife was asking were he got it!!
    Think that you cold handle that??

     
  • At 6:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    How did you bruise his butt?
    Kicking?
    Or something else?
    I think his wife should be careful about you!

     
  • At 6:20 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Through karate, Rhet!! Kicking his butt is way too tempting!! And I don't get in trouble for doing it!! And that kick is very working as a karate move for me.
    And he is tempting, really attractive, but married. It's a no jill land!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home