Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

samedi, août 11, 2007

Rev

REv
Going through my bloodstream
Making slowly its way
To my heart
Making it beat with
That Sweet cafeine
Making my every sense
Awakening them
To the outside world
But should I be damn
Because of my awakening
YOu won't taste
You so far away
This rissing desire
Would be kept unfufill
So I drink one more
To the memories
Of your touch
During that sweet summer night
To you
Another drink of my Rev
REV REV REV

Rev
Tu entre dans mon sang
Fait lentement ton chemin
Jusqu'à mon coeur
Le fesant battre avec l'aide
DE cette douce caféine
Chacun de mes sens
Sont maintenant en éveil
Au monde extérieur
Mais puis-je être damnée
À cause de mon réveil
Tu ne gouteras pas
Tu es si loin
Ce désir montant
Restera inasouvi
Donc je bois une autre fois
Au souvenir
DE ton toucher
Pendant cette douce nuit
À toi
Une autre gorgée de mon Rev

Libellés : ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Great poem jill!
    Turning the drinking of coffee into a sensual event.

    Should it not have been called "Rhet" not "Rev"?

     
  • At 1:27 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    It's not coffee!! I was drinking a Rev!! Caffeine and alcohol!! What can a girl who feels sleepy and is making a comment a minute to someone else blog, could ask more??
    No, the spelling is right the way it is!!

     
  • At 1:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    We don't have Rev here in Ontario, at least I have not seem it. I did not know what it was.
    I still think Rhet could do the same as Rev does, with extra things too!
    Cafffeine, alcohol and tickles

     
  • At 2:14 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    It's a cooler...Don't you ever go to your local liquor store?? You must have some in Ontario, it is Canadian brew!!!
    You have a problem!! I'm not that ticklelish!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home