Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mercredi, août 01, 2007

Désir/Desire

Désir
À plus en finir
Me ronge l'âme
Je fond en larmes
Car il monte
De mes entrailles
Jusqu'à mes doigts
Mais ces doigts
Que cherchent-ils
Mais te voilà
Devant moi
Tous mes sens
Ne veulent que toi
Pour assouvir
À chaque parcelle
DE mon être
Cette envie de toi
Le désir de tes lèvres
De plus en plus
Charnelle
À nos jambes
Qui veulent cédées
Nos doigts
Soudés à nos corps
Cette chaleur qui m'enflamme
À en bruler ta peau
Après ces minutes d'extase
Désir
À ma grande surprise
Tu es encore à nos côtés
Aussi présent qu'avant



Desire
Neven ending
Gnawing away my soul
I burst into tears
Because it is rissing
From my entrails
Up to my fingers
But those fingers
What are they searching for
But here you are
In front of me
All my senses
Want only you
To satisfy
Each fragment
Of my being
This eagerness of you
The desire of your lips
More and more
Carnal
To our legs
Who want to give up
Our fingers
Bind to our body
And that heat that has inflamed me
Making my skin burn
After this minutes of ecstasy
Desire
To my big surprise
You are still here beside us
As present as before

Libellés : ,

7 Comments:

  • At 4:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    To my big surprise
    You are still here beside us
    As present as before.

    Very good!
    Desire after the carnal knowledge has been gained, a true gift.

     
  • At 8:57 p.m., Blogger Jenny McB said…

    Thanks for stopping by! I was up your way two weeks ago, in the town next to where Dwight Deon is from on Canadian Idol!

    Your could be reading a menu in French and it still sounds beautiful to me! But after reading Desire in English, just as nice.

     
  • At 9:08 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Thank,Rhet. But I think that the more we know and experience desire and pleasure, we are always wanting more!!

    Jenny,I don't live in Nova-Scotia, even if I did all of my university there. And I actually Dwight pretty close because I've seen his band a couple of time!! I'm actually from New-Brunswick!!
    And thanks. But I don't think I'm going soon to be working in the
    menu design!! You'll have to learn some!!

     
  • At 12:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    That is what I meant Jill.
    If after you experience pleasure with that which you desire and you still want more, then you have chosen the object of your desire well!
    True love as it were.

     
  • At 2:41 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    True love... I'm starting to stop believing in that...

     
  • At 6:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    What?
    Jill!
    There is ture love.
    It exists.
    I had it for 6 years with my wife before she fell victim to ovarian cancer.
    Never give up looking
    It will find you.
    Always keep your heart open for it so you recognise it when it appears.
    You will be hurt often before you find it, but it is worth it in the long run. You are young I think, time will show you how right I am here.

     
  • At 6:14 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    BP!! Damn man!
    You made me cry!!! That comment is so damn sweet!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home