Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

samedi, août 11, 2007

Déguisement/ Disguise

Je sors par la porte
Je mets mon masque
De cette délusion
Je ne suis qu'illusion
Sous ma cape
Aucun sourire ne transperce
Je serre les dents
Aux choses amusantes
Juste une ombre
Au visage fermé
Pourquoi avoir
À porter ce déguisement
J'en ai marre
DE ne pouvoir
Sortir de cette cage
Imposée par la société
Rien n'est réalité
Mais à faute de pouvoir
Délier mes ailes
Encore demain
Je porterai
Mon déguisement


I step out of the door
I put my mask on
Of this delusion
I am only illusion
Under my cape
No smile would pierce
I squeeze my teeth
To every amusing thing
Just a shadow
With a close face
Why have
To wear this disguise
I had enough
Of not being able
To get out of this cage
Impose by society
Nothing is reality
But since I cannot
Spread my wings
Again tomorrow
Would I wear
My disguise

Libellés : ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Allow me to translate:

    I am sore from the door
    I have a NY Mets baseball hat
    it's delusion that I am illusion
    I like soup with transparent capers in it.
    The amusing teeth on the man are closed.
    hello to the diguised sea of pepper.
    Exit Societie's cage with real pepper.
    The rest is Greek to me

     
  • At 3:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I am sure it is a wonderful poem jill. You are indeed a talented poet. I know this.
    I am hoping only to make you laugh with my ridiculous translation.

     
  • At 4:00 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Yup, it is funny!!! Way more funny than mine!!! I'm coming soon with the translation... but you got some part, rhet!!

     
  • At 11:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I know a little French because I read Latin and I live only 5 kms from Quebec!
    Thank you for laughing at my ridiculous translation and ignoring the typos.

     
  • At 2:35 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Rhet, living near a place doesn't make aware and know the culture!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home