Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, janvier 28, 2008

Monday poetry train - untittle

So I was looking at something while writing this one. Can you guess what?

Je suis là/Here I am
À te regarder/Watching you
Vestige d'un rêve passé/Relic of a past dream
Comme si jamais je n'avais existé/Like if I never existed
Et mon voisin/ And my neighbor
Qui a été la célébration / That was the celebration
De cette naissance/ Of that birth
Si longtemps attendue / that was for so long expected
Mais voilà que maintenant/ But here that now
Nous séchons/ We are drying
Comme si jamais nous avions/ Like if we never have
Donner une nouvelle vie/ Give a new life
À cette pièce / To that room
Qui était comme morte/ That was like dead
Maintenant nous séchons / Now we are drying
À jamais oublié/ Forever forgotten
Car nous n'avons/Because we din't have
Aucune utilité/ Any use

Libellés : , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:40 p.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    To start with, it's not Monday yet. Nice imagery but sad. So I will Vous envoyez actuellement des messages sous mi nom and hope you find a happier note for the next one. But I still liked it.

     
  • At 1:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I can't guess. It looks to me as if a dead relationship. I might be wrong though. However, I do like it.

    Poking angles

     
  • At 8:49 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    Not a flag, I hope?

     
  • At 7:34 a.m., Blogger Iron Pugilist said…

    Oh Jill... I wish I could hug my favorite Canadian right now.

     
  • At 6:08 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    RJ, you got me lost, there. sending message on your behalf??

    Gautami and Julia, gallon of paint, it is!

    What did I did to receive that hug, IP? Because I want to do it again, to receive more hugs!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home