Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mardi, décembre 18, 2007

Titillate your Taste-buds Tuesday

Cream of Musroom Rice Casserole
-Cook some of your favorite vegetables(For this recipe, I almost always use carrots slices and corn)
-Put them so they covert the bottom of a casserole dish, at about half of the hight of this one!
- Cook some fast cooking rice( Like Minute Rice)( I made about 1 1/2 - 2 cups)
- Pour some cream of mushroom(condense) over the rice
-Cook in the oven until the cream of mushroom is a little bit brownish

Libellés :

4 Comments:

  • At 7:55 p.m., Blogger Rhian said…

    oooh more - recipe poetry!
    just kidding!! i see the poem below it... running down there now...

     
  • At 1:22 a.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    Mmm...this sounds yummy! I make a mushroom rice dish by making a gravy out of condensed mushroom soup (not as much milk, some butter and the soup simmered until thickened.) I just pour it over cooked rice once it's on the plate. One of my husband's and my favorite suppers.

     
  • At 4:27 p.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    Consider me titillated. Yummy.

     
  • At 9:07 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Rhian, were you hungry?? Or just wanted to know if I gave up good recipes??

    Julia, this is actually the only thing I can remember my Grandma doing to me when I was a child and she was still living next door!!

    RJ, I'm impress, because most people that didn't try this are gross out, but then, when trying it it, really like it!! I'm craving some, want to join?

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home