Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mardi, février 05, 2008

The world of bloggers!

So I was taking a shower, the other day, and I had this idea(If you didn't notice, a lot of my idea come in the shower, I need to buy somekind of paper I can write in it with!):
Somebody should travel around the world(I know, nothing new there!) and tell the world throught the eyes of bloggers!!
Imagine that one par of your job would be going through blog, and reading them to have the more diversity of person from each place on earth.
The other part would be visiting place throught the globe .
Somebody want to finance the projet?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 p.m., Blogger Roscoe James said…

    I can't finance it but I'll carry your luggage.

     
  • At 6:19 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    RJ, I hope you have big biceps, because I always carry a ton of luggage!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home