Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, août 27, 2007

monday poetry train - Parfum/Perfume

After you read this week entry, if you want me to translate some english word in french, follow the link, and I would post the translation on Thursday in my TT:
http://live-your-live-and-smile.blogspot.com/2007/08/translation.html

Ce parfum qui m'enivre
Jusqu'à j'en perde mes moyens
Pour me rapprocher de son porteur
Pour ce but, Vivre
De mon coeur, il est devenu doyen
Car je ne pourrais trouver meilleur preneur
Je m'approche de lui
Tous mes sens entrent en collision
Mon cerveau entre en extase
Son parfum entre dans mes moindres pores
Il m'a déjà posédée
Sans même m'avoir touchée
Mes yeux cherchent l'objet
Qui produit cet effet
Mais pour aujourd'hui
Il y a seulement ton parfum
Qui effleura ma peau
Mais j'attends demain
Ou sous l'emprise des tes caresses
Je croulerai



That perfume that intoxicate me
To the point that I lost all will
Go closer from its bearer
For one goal, live
Of my heart, he is the doyen
Because I couldn't find a better buyer
I'll approach myself from him
All my senses come go into collision
My brain is in ecstasy
His perfume enters all my pores
He has possess me
Without even touching me
My eyes are searching for the objet
That produce this effect
But for today
Only his perfume
Will carress my skin
But I'm waiting for tomorrow
When under the hold of his carresses
I will collapse

Libellés : ,

19 Comments:

  • At 10:54 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    I love how you close the poem:
    "I'm waiting for tomorrow
    When under the hold of his carresses
    I will collapse"

    Makes me weak-kneed just thinking about it.

     
  • At 11:43 p.m., Blogger veinglory said…

    Nice. I don't go for commercial girly perfume but this kinda scent I could go for!

     
  • At 1:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    What a sensual scent!! Very beautifully done.

     
  • At 2:03 a.m., Blogger Y said…

    i love that last line too. Great Job Jill!

     
  • At 8:14 a.m., Blogger Rhian said…

    oooh i like! i was just discussing with someone how our sense of smell is so strongly tied to erotic or sensual attraction. when you desire someone with great passion - they smell yummy. when that passion dies, they no longer smell so yum.

     
  • At 10:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I really like this. Makes me want to go find my honey right now!

    These lines are great:

    My brain is in ecstasy
    His perfume enters all my pores
    He has possess me Without even touching me.

     
  • At 10:45 a.m., Blogger Amy Ruttan said…

    I love it, I even love it in french. When you recite it in french it makes me say it in a very sultry voice.

     
  • At 11:18 a.m., Blogger Jill said…

    It's great to wake up this morning and see all that great comments!! Thank!!

    Julia, I didn't know this poem had that much power to make weak-kneed!

    Emily, I took me like 17 years to find mine, but I'm now own Ralph Cool Perfume, and I want Euphoria By CK!!

    Gautami, thank. I was just translating my feeling about how some guy just smeel so good!!

    Y, is it because of all the hidden message/possibilities that that line seems to pop out??

    Rhian, I might I read in your mind. I had 3 poems that I've finish on Saturday, and it's weird I choose that one for today!!

    Nancy, go find him, then!!

    Amy, it's weird when I have comment like yours, because I don't see the difference in my voice tone when I speak english or french. The only thing is when I speak in english, I have a french accent, and when speaking french I have a thick Acadian accent!

     
  • At 11:40 a.m., Blogger Lisa Andel said…

    I agree with Rhian, scent is deeply intwined with sensuality. Ever wear your boyfriends/dh's shirt? Very nice Jill, thanks.

     
  • At 12:26 p.m., Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    Yeah-smell is a huge factor in arousal for me-I totally got this. Awesome.
    Great last line!

     
  • At 3:20 p.m., Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    Ooh, Jill. That last couple of lines. Gorgeous stuff! Perfume usually sets off my asthma, so I'm not a huge fan of it, go figure.

    But there are a few scents that make me think of things, sure.

    Just... sadly... not the Tour Manager.

    Weird.

     
  • At 4:15 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Lisa, something it might only be something he touch and that his smell is still there...

    rg,even if we don't know it, it has an important factor for everyone arousal.

    Susan, asthma might be a pain in this ass for that part...I love some perfume, and even the one I wear, they get me light headed(I had asthma, don't know if I still got it)

     
  • At 5:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    The ending of this poem is very powerful, nicely done!

    I'm participating this week too. Do stop by!

     
  • At 10:47 p.m., Blogger Ann said…

    Wonderful poem, very sensual. Unfortunately most perfumes give me a headache, but I love your poem.

     
  • At 1:52 p.m., Blogger Kanacadien said…

    allo jill beau site jadore tes écris ta vraiment du talent....et quel parfum C'est au juste? hihihi

     
  • At 3:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    allo jill beau site jadore tes écris ta vraiment du talent....et quel parfum C'est au juste? hihihi

     
  • At 3:47 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Thank Christine, since it's been awhile since I've started the poem, it have change from what I entended in the begenning!!

    Ann, a lot do have the same effect on me!!

    kanacadien, toute personne n'a pas le même parfum qui le met en valeur!

    Rhet, if you have nothing original to say, don't say anything!! I want your comment, not one from somebody else!!

     
  • At 6:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    But I liked the

    "hihihi" part and I agreed with waht kanacadian said, I think.

     
  • At 6:23 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Rhet, you could at least have transform it!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home