Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

mercredi, août 22, 2007

Miramichi

Miramichi is a very pleasant place. It is a city of about 20 000 peoples that is from each side of the famous river of the same name. Every summer, I enjoye passing some time there. It is a very warm place, with great green spot, great night club and some really interesting restaurant. So here are some picture I took today from what Miramichi looks like!! I won't be posting the one including me, because ....






A view from one of the outlook from the French Fort Cove Park







Another view from the Fench Fort Cove Park






A part of the Ritchie's warf






A scenery from the river







The Centennial Bridge


Libellés :

6 Comments:

  • At 5:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I don't see a photograph of the beautiful jill in her Gi.

    Why not?

     
  • At 6:55 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Because I prefer my short and thank top during the summer!!

     
  • At 12:44 a.m., Blogger Y said…

    looks like a beautiful place to visit.

     
  • At 9:18 a.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Y, just with the festivals they have in Miramichi, it would keep someone busy!! And I really like that town.

     
  • At 2:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Shorts and a tank top?
    That would do!

     
  • At 3:24 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    It is so sad, there is not much picture of me that were taken this week. And I won't post some!!

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home