Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, février 15, 2010

Monday Poetry Train - Prends moi dans tes bras

Pourquoi ne vois-tu pas
Why don't you see
Que tout ce que je veux
That all I want
C'est que tu me prennes
Is that you take me
Dans tes bras
In your arms
Et m'étreint
And hold me
Sans un mot
Without a word
Me délivrant de ma solitude
To deliver me from my solitude
Qui me ronge l'âme
That is eating my soul
À me faire sentir
To the point
Vide
Of making me feel empty
Complètement
Totaly
À l'intérieur
Inside
Laisse tes bras
Leave your arm
Me transmettre
Pass on
Cette chaleur
That warmness
Dont mon âme
That my soul
A besoin
Is needing
Pour regagner mon corps
To get back in my body
Prends moi dans tes bras
Take me in your arms
Seulement pour cette fois
Only this time
Guérir mon âme brisée
To cure my broken soul
ET m'aider
And help me
À revivre
Relive

Libellés : , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 12:04 a.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    A lot of longing in this one, Jill. Glad to see you, though!

     
  • At 8:12 a.m., Blogger Jill said…

    just to say that I didn't even have a hug for V-Day. I did find it hard for the first time in my life. Good to see you too, Julia!

     
  • At 9:53 a.m., Anonymous Yousei Hime said…

    I love, love, love reading this with English and French paired. It is even more of a love poem in language duet. Thank you for sharing this.

     
  • At 11:53 a.m., Anonymous gautami tripathy said…

    The best hug is hug oneself. And I send you my hug too. A sisterly hug is so much better!

     
  • At 1:46 p.m., Blogger madeline d. murray said…

    I had to come back to read this again and comment because reading it the day after a lonesome V-day put me in direct touch with my own sadness. Well done.

     
  • At 3:35 p.m., Blogger Jill said…

    Yousei, my life has been lived in both language, my first language is french, most of the guys I date were english. That is how I do live my love life.

    Gautami, I was feeling lonely, that kind of hug wouldn't have help that day. But thanks for you hug!

    Madeline, I'm sorry to hear that you had the same V-day as me. I hope you are better. But it's still a good compliment to see it hit to the point.

     
  • At 11:13 p.m., Blogger Richard, Shhh... said…

    Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home