Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

lundi, octobre 12, 2009

Open Road

Eyelashes as suncatcher
DEs cils comme capteur de rayons de soleil
The wind as a companion
Le vent comme compagnion
Nothing but the open road
Rien sauf la grande route
I can feel all my muscles
Je sens tous mes muscles
As they take me where I want
Me portant où je désire
To the way of my freedom
À ma voie de la liberté
And to the purety of the silence
Et la pureté du silence
There is nothing
Il a rien
That can touch me
Qui peut me toucher
When I'm here
Je suis ici
Alone
Seule
On the open road
Sur la grande route

Libellés : ,