Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

dimanche, janvier 17, 2010

Monday Poetry Train - Comment oses-tu?

Comment oses-tu
how do you dare
Me dire
Say to me
Que ce n'est pas vrai
That I'm not true
Quand c'est toi
When it's you
Qui veut à tout prix
That doesn't want at any price
Ne pas trop dévoiler
Show a part of you
Qui tu es
Who you are
Faire l'agent secret
Doing your secret agent
Me cachant
Hidding
Tes yeux
Your eyes from me
De peur
Out of the fear
Qu'une seconde
That for a second
Je vois ton âme
I could see
Your soul

Libellés : , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 12:08 p.m., Blogger Andy Sewina said…

    Not bee here for ages, love reading your blog, merci!

     
  • At 12:10 p.m., Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said…

    Hey, Jill - glad to see you aboard! I get annoyed with people like the 'secret agent' lover in your poem. I never wanted to waste precious time with someone who wouldn't let me in.

     
  • At 8:04 a.m., Anonymous Yousei Hime said…

    Tres bien! This is good. I really enjoyed reading the French and English side by side. Thank you so much for sharing it. I look forward to reading more from you.

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home