Jill the Acadian/Jill l'Acadienne

La vie à travers les yeux d'une Acadienne et les aspects culturels de celle-ci. Si vous voulez partager quelque chose(concert ou un endroit visité), laissez un commentaire/The life of an Acadien woman, and her cultural aspect. If you want to share something about your cultural life(show or a good place visited), leave a comment.

Google

jeudi, février 09, 2023

Demons

Each day
I need to fight those demons
That roar inside me
Calm them down
Bite my tongue
Hide the turmoils inside me
And speak no evil
As I am a stronger being
Made of water
Not fire
I am of stronger will
Of the patience of the unstill
I will not let those demons win
Calm them down
with every breath I take
I will not let those demons grow
As we do not fight
Demons with demons
And who will be is rock
To help him fight
His demons within
Which are stronger than his will